We are adding preventive measures to the process management to assure all operations staffs and workers are vaccinated and screened periodically.
- Our convergence will erase the boundaries between our partners from different industries.
- All Manufacturing and Supply Chain partners who are not in Competition Industries will meet to share knowledge and experience to benchmark Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Material Review Board (MRB) will group similar materials of all partners and collectively contract purchasing them to get the best material cost.
- Convergence synergy provides tangible and intangible benefits by converging knowledge at all levels.
- Policy Management (Hoshin).
- Rationalized Process Management on 5M (Material, Man, Machine, Method, Measurement) Management.
- 5S – Sort, Set in Order, Shine, Standardize, Sustain (Seiri, Seiton, Seiso, Seiketsu, Shitsuke) and Lean Manufacturing.
- Total Quality Management (TQM) – Quality is Everyone’s Responsibility.
- Rationalized Quality Cost Management – Doing things Right at First Time and Every Time, Quality is the best way to reduce cost.
- Knowledge Management and Continuous Value Improvement Programs