We are adding preventive measures to the process management to assure all operations staffs and workers are vaccinated and screened periodically.
AgileAgile teams and lean operations to continuously supply values to the customers, partners and other stakeholders.
RationalizationAll operation processes are rationalized to increase effectiveness and cost optimization.
- Our convergence will erase the boundaries between our partners from different industries.
- All Manufacturing and Supply Chain partners who are not in Competition Industries will meet to share knowledge and experience to benchmark Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Material Review Board (MRB) will group similar materials of all partners and collectively contract purchasing them to get the best material cost.
- Convergence synergy provides tangible and intangible benefits by converging knowledge at all levels.
- Policy Management (Hoshin).
- Rationalized Process Management on 5M (Material, Man, Machine, Method, Measurement) Management.
- 5S – Sort, Set in Order, Shine, Standardize, Sustain (Seiri, Seiton, Seiso, Seiketsu, Shitsuke) and Lean Manufacturing.
- Total Quality Management (TQM) – Quality is Everyone’s Responsibility.
- Rationalized Quality Cost Management – Doing things Right at First Time and Every Time, Quality is the best way to reduce cost.
- Knowledge Management and Continuous Value Improvement Programs